If you get thur the first several blah blah blah paragrpahs of the article
titled Rajas Offer
Achievements etc etc, Paul Potter, the raja of NY and area says that 80 acres
of land have
been purchased near Princeton, NJ, that 12 new centers have been set up......
it sounds as
if these are more than goals, but actual real world events.