This is the question technologically pondered by a couple
of New Zealand babes with tight butts. They fitted a rear-
facing hidden video camera to their butts and then walked
around L.A., capturing the looks those butts got.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/16/rear-view-girls-roam-around-los-angeles_n_824311.html

Funny, and it confirms many of our biggest fears about
both men and women. On the whole, the men gaze at the
asses in question approvingly or longingly, while women
are clearly scornful, resentful, and jealous. My fave
clip is towards the end, where Jesus is checkin' out...
uh...the end.  :-)

It makes me wonder whether anyone checks out *my* old,
saggy butt any more. Maybe I'll walk around today with
my iPhone in my back pocket, Bette Davis style, and
find out.  :-)