So in Hindu Tantra I can eat Elsie the Cow but not a Brahma-Bull? What
about Buffalo?

At a Buddhist tantric gana-chakra, (a gang-circle), after chanting the
gana-puja meal offered to the protectors and gang-lords, even if the
participant is a vegetarian they must eat a small sliver of meat or
in-extremis touch it to the brahmarandhra while visualizing its
enjoyable consumption.

Eating meat and enjoying wine is the ordinary Western way. More proof
that in the West, following a path of austerity is now the only real
antinomian behavioral reversal … not aping a few Indian Tantikas.