On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:17 PM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 02/18/2011 11:42 AM, Mike Dixon wrote:
> > Nobody wants to be poor but not everybody wants to earn their keep. This
> is the
> > problem.
> >

> That's what you *assume*.  There are more people than there are jobs.
> We don't need "make work" jobs which do nothing either.  You are still
> laboring under the illusion the industrialists created centuries ago to
> create wage slaves.  You need to break out of that box.

Then of course there are the working single mothers who hold down 3 part
time jobs because employers can get away with offering no benefits for part
time workers.  We've got a multi-million man march to mail boxes every month
to collect welfare checks and millions of single moms working 3 jobs to
support the freeloaders who spawned then boogied on out.  Not at all fair.