The Marine Corps has already implemented meditation into their Special
Operations Command (MARSOC).  It's not TM, but it's meditation nonetheless.  A
strong indicator that the idea of meditation is seen as something valuable.

In addition to meditation, yoga has been implemented in the US Army's Physical
training program, and pretty much every gymnasium on every base of every branch
has yoga instructors and classes.  Yoga and meditation have been implemented
for years.

But for some reason, MMY's TM just didn't get the bid from higher commands.
Hopefully the whole PTSD solution may help TM gain some more publicity.  The
only problem is if some of the US Military higher ups actually see or meet some
of TMO higher ups.  I think both parties will get the heebie jeebies from each
other.

seekliberation