--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@...> wrote:

> On Feb 24, 2011, at 6:16 PM, FFL PostCount wrote:
>
> > 79 Buck <dhamiltony2k5@...>
> > 50 authfriend <jstein@...
>
> Is this heaven??  No, it's FF Life!!!
> Judy's out for the rest of the week,
> with Buck out for the rest of next week.
> It just doesn't get any better than this. :)

Yup. It looks as if the three gunas (who,
after all, "really" write all of Buck's and
Judy's posts, with them as mere puppets)
were more obsessive-compulsive this week
than usual.  :-)

What I find fascinating (and which is visible
even when reading only the first few lines of
the posts in Message View) is how PETTY the
three gunas seem to be.

Once again this week, they "made" Judy spend
over half of her 50 posts trying to "get"
someone on her personal Enemies List. I guess
the lesson we're supposed to learn from this
is that Judy's Enemies List is the same as
the three gunas' or Nature's Enemies List.  :-)

"You know you've invented God in your own
image when he hates the same people you do."
- Gordon Charrick