--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:
> You mean the "sliders" fad is still around? I haven't seen them
> advertised in a while.

Still strong.  I think they hit a high mark a few years ago, and the
term sliders" started showing  up on some upscale menus.  Yea, onions
big time.  They really stink up the car.  Several months ago, before big
homework days, my daughter would go with me in the evening when I had
errands.  We set a goal for ourselves to try everything on the menu,
which we did.

Jack in the Box did chicken sliders a couple