But Judy, I seem to recall your very recently calling my own writings
"idiocy"....you've renamed Sal "Stupid Sal" in addition to untold numbers of
stones thrown in Barry and Curtis' direction.

I hope you're not trying to imply that you haven't done the same thing you
accuse Barry of doing....that is, being mean and unpleasant on occasion.