--- On Tue, 3/8/11, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@lisco.com> wrote:

> From: Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@lisco.com>
> Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Fairfield Filmmaker Claims He's Victim of Hate
> Crime
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 1:06 PM
> On Mar 8, 2011, at 10:41 AM, Peter
> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately he was drunk and can not locate the house
> where the assault occurred. Perhaps we should say royal
> shit-faced. Now I understand why he walked into the party
> uninvited. He thought he was in Iowa City.
>
> Some people are putting forth that this might
> be a hoax.  He looks pretty beaten up to me,
> but the fact that he can't remember much
> if anything about where, whom etc. is
> interesting.  That along with the fact that
> he's making a documentary about the poor
> treatment Arabs supposedly receive in the US.
>
> Sal

I was just reading through the comments in the DMR article. His wife posted a
few comments. I feel bad for her because many posts are about the whole thing
being a hoax. There certainly is a lot of room for speculation. It is a little
odd that he can't identify the house or apparently what the people look like.
Maybe from the trauma and the drink.....

He also lives on the west side of town. That is a really rough area of lowest
low life in Fairfield. you know the people that scream, "Fuckin' ru" whenever
you go by their house, er, shack.