Thanks Steve, but I have never had or been accused of ADD. I patiently
read emails unless I see deceptive content which mock and ridicule
others belief - usually from the "troika", then it really triggers my
real ADD - Attention Detest (for) Dimwits.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...>
wrote:

> Kudos to you Ravi for reading these long articles.  Who said anything
> about some kind of ADD for the Ravster?  No sir.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" raviyogi@ wrote:
> >
> > Nice article.
> > I would say not to intellectualize or philosophize too much(sushka
> tarka
> > - dry logic), otherwise you will just end deceiving yourself - a la
> > Vakrabuddhi or the Trickster.
> > A thirsty man doesn't start reading books on water, types of water,
> the
> > manufacturers, suppliers, etc. - he knows he is thirsty and that he
> > needs water. People who quench their thirst might react differently,
> > some may become silent, some will scream in joy, some might laugh,
> some
> > shed tears, these expressions don't convey the joy of quenching
> thirst,
> > they are not the real thing, just the after effects and we shouldn't
> > focus on that.
> > Some might have quenched their thirst by drinking water from a lake,
> > some from a muddy lake, some from a river - this is unnecessary
again
> > and doesn't convey the joy of quenching the thirst.
> > The important factors in the non-journey journey are:
> > Three S's of spirituality - Satsang (company of the enlightened),
Seva