What a completely idiotic post. A dinner party with neighbors compared to an
Internet forum? Ever heard of the need to compare like with like?

And by the way, given your derogatory comments about Fairfield, it might
surprise you to know that when I bought a house here, the neighbors also came
within a day or two, bearing gifts. We know the meaning of community here, too.