> > > hi there,
> > > I've just joined & wondering if anyone knew how much it costs to be a tm
> > > teacher & what was involved in it?  I'm interested but not sure I can
> > > currently afford the cost.
> > > thanks in advance!
> > >

> Hey Kumkwat, where you coming from on this?  Why would you want to get
> involved with this organization?  Represent it?  Are you from some yoga
> center and looking?  To teach meditation?  Have you instead seen that page
> for the PMC?  It is not impossible to teach a meditation to a group.  To lead
> one.
>
> Someone asked here on FFL recently if there was a recording of a TM teacher
> singing the puja(?).  Presumably in his case, to find someone to invoke with
> the puja and then proceeding with an aspect of the TM advanced techniques on
> the cheap.  If you look on to Youtube there are some videos of even Maharishi
> doing the guru-puja, that could certainly work. And just get to the practice.
>  It's a simple natural innocent practice...  You just got to do it at some
> point. You could teach that if you have the gumption.  Jai Guru Dev,
> -Buck

But, there is something towards bringing people along with all that actually is
in the TM three-days of checking, towards sending people on their way towards
being independent meditators.  Apply yourself.  With some experience you can
(could) do it.  Alot of the best ones out there otherwise have had some TM in
their background.