"You have to be somebody before you can be nobody." I cannot remember
who said these wise words, but I love them. I love the idea of becoming
transparent after building up to a tremendous fullness. I love how life
constantly evolves. It gives and takes away. We consciously build up.
And if we are wise, when the time is right, we just as consciously
disassemble. If we don't do it, life does it for us. Our projects, our
involvements, our lives, our selves come together and disintegrate over
and over again.   In this particular cycle of my life, I seem to be
peeling away. Life is  bringing many losses, yet also a deep sense that
all is as it should be.  It is a time of letting go and of being let go.
And maybe this is a new  phase of becoming more transparent, of finally
becoming "nobody".  Surely no one any  more special than anyone else at
all. The beauty of  an ordinary life.     "
12/ 8/2008  6:12 pm

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:
_______________________________________
> A letter from Sendai
> 3/14/2011

>  Thank you again for your care and Love of me.

With Love in return, to you all,
Anne

Wondering how you can help? Aid relief efforts by clicking here
<http://www.google.com/crisisresponse/japanquake2011.html>  to donate to
the Japanese Red Cross, or text redcross to 90999 to make a $10
donation.
posted by Anne Thomas <http://www.odemagazine.com/people/Anne%20Thomas>
on  3/14/2011 11:30 am