--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii_99@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "danfriedman2002" <danfriedman2002@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I wish I could say that I'm shocked by cardemaister's comment. I only ask
> > that card try to reflect on his words.
> >
> > Dan Friedman
> >
> Don't be shocked Dan...
> Just be couragous, like Dan in the Lion's Den...
>
> There's still much racism in this world...
>
> The irony is, he probably listens to Bob Dylan...
> In secret, of course...
>
> R.

Well, according to the law of karma, the Japanese of course
get what they deserve. I wasn't accusing anybody.

Remember that J. Robert Oppenheimer was nothing short of
appalled when he saw the first nuclear fission bomb explode!

I listen to Bob Dylan, Max Weinberg is one of my favorite
drummers (not necessarily when he plays with The Boss, though...), Fran
Drescher one of my favorite chicks, and so on!