--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Yifu" <yifuxero@...> wrote:

> Another prophecy by the same Evangelical dude

I believe his name is Harold ____. Someone in my town is married to a man who
believes in this Harold  and is convinced that he is going to raised up in to
heaven in a The Rapture of May 21.

who made a similar prediction (some time ago, forgot the date). He's
recalculated Armageddon for May 21-st. Most of such prophecies begin with their
date for the Flood, then tack on 7,000 years. By appealing to various verses in
Daniel, the predictions are fine-tuned to a specific day. Of course, the
predictor has to get around the statement in the Bible saying "no man knoweth
the day or hour".