akasha:"The healthy mind challenges its own assumptions." ~ The I Ching

Alan: The healthy mind doesn't have any.I didn;t have any when I made
my first post to this fine list....yes indeed in the beginners mind
are many possibilities in the experts there are few.Shunryu Suzuki.
I am glad this list is so open to discussion and learning..
Here are a couple questions for ya all.Would like to hear your
answers , thoughts and feelings:

1)What is the purpose and goal of the T.M Sidhi's?
2) If my nondual face is the Atman Self then why would I want to cheat
my Self and identify with my relative self and practice such things as
yagyas for my relative goodies?or saying it this way If pure
consciousness or absorption is equatable to the Tao then what could
possibly be wrong with anything at all just as they is.If the desire
is not an attachment but just a preference then how could one justify
spending huge amounts of money to have a pundit do a puja for my ego's
gratification.Thank you much..Keep on Keeping on..what else ya going
to do any ways? :-)
Alan