--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb
<no_reply@...> wrote:
<snip>
> If the theory that God is "hard-wired" into
> our brains is true, one would think that such
> feral kids would develop a sense of God. But
> my short reading of "feral children stories"
> does not suggest that any such thing ever
> happened.

Feral children have been so seriously deprived
in so many ways that their mental development
doesn't tell us much in that regard.

And in fact we don't know much about feral
children. Very little has been documented, let
alone studied in depth.

One thing we *have* found, however, is that feral
children almost never learn to communicate via
language. So how could we possibly know if they
had any ideas about God?