--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@...>
wrote:

> On Mar 26, 2011, at 5:07 PM, Ravi Yogi wrote:
>
> > Thank you, I use FFL Pub for pure entertainment - trust me though it
doesn't come across in email communication. Sure I have a very intense,
sarcastic biting way of communication and I can't change it.

> Yeah, Rav, every time I see one of your posts I start
> shaking, hoping your legendary biting wit will spare
> me, just this once.

Sallyji - I have to confess, When I first came here in May and you
responded to me, I thought you were male - I got confused with the name
"Sal" , I should have paid attention to your id sallysunshine but I was
too intoxicated - so my apologies. I only realized later in June that
you were a woman named Sally and not a man named Sal. I have no
intentions of engaging in a brawl with women, so hoping for your love
and forgiveness here.

> > I have used these description in my regular life too to certain
people at Amma's. They love my playful, intoxicated manner of putting
it. I describe them in detail about a bottle of vodka my mother has and
how she forcibly shoves it down my throat, the women enjoy it..LOL

> Yep, we're all repressed doms who just live to
> force things on any willing, intoxicated men we can
> entrap~~and you finally figured it out.
>
> Sal

I don't know how you confused my message above, I said women love my
description of how Amma makes me intoxicated with her divine vodka. It
is just a pun to describe my bliss, I use the terms Vodka, beloved to
describe my love and bliss a la Sufi.