I know what you mean Turq - nothing like cozying up to your old buddy...all
alone somewhere in the dark...lips drawing closer. We'll be gone soon enough
this week and then you will have Curtis all to yourself - All-to-yourself!!
mmmmmmm, delicious thought ain't it? Guess I was spot on about you practically
wetting yourself with excitement when he reappeared...