Thank you for the polite asking why anyone would care what John Hagelin says
about, "anything."

Some people lurking on this board have not been to this board very long and
some may not be as informed as others..this is why.  This board may be
considered to be that of gossip to some. I am seeing it as a great place to
stimulate the mind. Some new to this FFL Board are not going to sift through
the millions of posts to conjure up what you may and others may have known for
some time. Many have new experiences to these topics and to all who have
experienced this (your knowing or anyone else), it is good to bring up again
and share with a new generation, sort of the same as a billboard on the side of
the road? New traveler's passing by? Sometimes the grouchy dude on the side of
the mountain has meaningful tips for the travelers direction. Like a "See Rock
City," sign to remind one.  I appreciate reading everyone's opinions with
whatever degree of correctness or extreme, this FFL is one of the most
entertaining boards comparative to itself? lol.
Maybe I have been diluted in my thinking because I did not think about the
deeper levels of inquiry. This type of thinking may surface after a few
experiences which a cold wet towel slapped in the face can do? That being said,
guide the unknowing? lol

If John Hagelin is a Nuclear Physicist by training, having the good nature to
wish to dig deeper into the consciousness level of the mind, would his nuclear
training at this time in history be best to help find solutions to the major
happenings with the nuclear accident situation and of course along with his
regular meditation keeping clear mind, go forth and speak out loudly about what
is happening in Japan...NOW...and his 'brilliant' mind would been seen by the
world and maybe people would take on the the techniques he has been practicing?
Otherwise, he appears as a trained fireman who decides to sit under the tree to
meditate while Rome burns???