Dickji,

Sorry I don't have too many posts left for this week so couldn't comment in
detail. But I have been so impressed I had to comment.

The references you have provided are really excellent because I got so confused
with your writings that I'm convinced you will have greater success if you team
up with up another person right up your alley - Vaj, the Vakrabuddhi, the
resident master of intellectual self deception.

I'm so glad you have found FFL, the one stop shop for Intellectile Dsyfunction
disorder, I'm glad you are finally getting help for it and Welcome Aboard !!!

P.S -On Friday I'll forward you the research article by Dr. Ravi Yogi, Psy.D,
UC Berekely, the pioneer on Intellectile Dysfunction Disorder - for laymen - an
inability to get rid of an erection caused by intellectual fascination. His
success stories include many on this this such as Vaj, Turq and Curtis. Good
luck !!!!