____________________________________
 From: ron_p...@libertypacmail.com
To: wle...@aol.com
Sent: 3/31/2011  7:18:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Big Deadline Today

Dear  William,

The press is calling.  The political elites are  watching.  They all want
to know.

The question is, what  will our answer be?

You see, today is the last day of the first  quarter.  Tomorrow, I have to
file a report with the Federal  Election Commission to show how much money
we have raised this  quarter.

So, exactly how much will we report?  The eyes of  the nation will be upon
us.

Let me tell you, every other  politician with national ambitions is shaking
down the special interests  and raking in big checks from the banksters and
the military industrial  complex.

Of course, those fat cats never give to our causes  because we are fighting
to shut them down!

Our strength lies in  our numbers and commitment to Liberty.  So far, over
15,000  individuals have dug deep this quarter and contributed.

Will you  _join_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/5656712:8418247852:m:4:234340067:DB6AA4EC31D449A030347CA0DC5B6167)
   them and help send
a message?

Or, if you have already donated,  please consider adding an _additional
amount_ (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/56
56712:8418247852:m:4:234340067:DB6AA4EC31D449A030347CA0DC5B6167)  to your gift.

Today, every single dollar counts.   I hope you will join us.

A gift of any size, whether it be _$20.12,  $50, $100, or even as small as
$10_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/5656712:8418247852:m:4:234340067:DB6AA4EC31D449A030347CA0DC5B6167)
  would be tremendously meaningful
to me.

As I weigh my options for 2012, one of my biggest  determining factors will
be the support from across the  country.

I very much hope you can continue to help me _demonstrate_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/5656712:8418247852:m:4:234340067:DB6AA4EC31D449
A030347CA0DC5B6167)   the strength of our message.

For Liberty,

Ron  Paul

P.S.   Your support is critical in guiding my 2012 decision making and
guaranteeing a successful political operation so we can elect the type  of
President who will take our country back from the statists. Please,  click
_here_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/5656712:8418247852:m:4:234340067:DB6AA4EC31D449A030347CA0DC5B6167)
   to make a contribution.

Paid for by Liberty PAC.
Not authorized by  any candidate or candidate's committee.
_www.Libertypac.com_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/5656713:8418247852:m:4:234340067:DB6AA4EC31D449A030347CA0DC5B6167)

This message was intended for: _wleed3@aol.com_ (mailto:wle...@aol.com)
You were added to the system February 23, 2011. For more information
_click  here_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/subscribe/source.htm?c=bhiYL7uneWS4Y&email=wle...@aol.com&cid=1ce4cf7442c6856c3e777a0b1fe43a34)
 .
_Update  your preferences_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=snrqyu&action=update&eemail=wle...@aol.com&_mh=06a4e
be61ca6e0ba613794079c7f59db)  | _Unsubscribe_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=snrqyu&action=update&eemail=wleed
3...@aol.com&_mh=06a4ebe61ca6e0ba613794079c7f59db)

 (http://www.paramountcommunication.com/)