--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb no_reply@ wrote:
> >

> > MMY on free will:
> > "Well, you see, it is like this. Absolutely everything
> > is fixed, and absolutely everything can be changed at
> > any time." (Squaw Valley, 1968 - sent in by Jim Spates)
> >
> > MMY on opposition:
> > "Do not oppose because in opposing the tenderness of
> > the feeling level is crushed. All action should be to
> > nourish the fine feeling developed in the practice of
> > the TM sidhi program. That is why we say Speak the
> > Truth but see that you are speaking delicately. Do not
> > speak non-truth and do not speak in a non sweet way,
> > so that the feeling is nourished. The whole effect of
> > activity is to enrich the feeling of the other. Be as
> > delicate as possible. If communication accomplishes
> > something on the gross but damages something on the
> > level of feeling then it is a spiritual loss! The
> > feeling is more important for life. Nourishment of
> > the feeling level is the basis for growth of the
> > spiritual holistic value. Delicate behaviour on the
> > surface should be such as to nourish, uphold and
> > enhance the Transcendental value where feelings merge
> > into a common source. Do not oppose. Opposition is
> > dangerous to immortality."
> >
> > MMY on punishment:
> > "We are born only to bless, not to punish. This you
> > should never forget. We should always see good things
> > in others - very important. We are not in a position
> > to criticize anyone. The existence of enemies means
> > for us that our friendliness has not been sufficient
> > enough."
>

> Thanks for posting this Turq ! :-)

Yes - amazing transformation isn't it? The guy who goes from comparing
evils of TMO/MMY with evils of Facebook, Mormons, Catholics,
Scientologists, Economic Pyshcology, to a guy who now recognizes
Maharishi as BBB (Blazing Balls of Brahman) and uses it to ever so
gently steer the conversation in the right direction !!! This really
befits his stature as Uncle and I'm proud of my Unc !!!!
When I first talked about my TTWFAR (Taking the world for a rideĀ™)
therapy everyone mocked and ridiculed it. Now I don't see even a note of
appreciation from anyone on this :-(. My therapeutic techniques have
worked wonders with Small Penis Complex, Small Ball Syndrom, Post
Transcendtal Meditation Disorder and Intellectile Dsyfunction Disorder.
Anyway let's all all take this opportunity to compliment Turqster on his
way to wholesome recovery !!! God bless FFL !!!!!!!!
Love - Ravi Yogi