> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_reply@> wrote:

> > Is that non-duality trap #43?
>
> I'm pretty sure that Eva Green accounts for non-duality
> traps #40 through #60.

That could be a great milestone, along the lines of your post about Freddie,
that one needed to be able to sit in thoughtless, Awareness state for over four
hours. The master could say, "OK, spend the day with Eva Green, and if you have
no desire to hump her to high heaven, then you are ready for the next teaching.

I can see some students going, "Damn, master, I almost did it. Being one
pointed in seeking the grace of your teachings, let me try again (and again)
until I master this attainment."