--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" <raviyogi@...> wrote:

> Judyji - I'm sorry I don't agree with you. Please don't focus
> on his words

I wasn't, I was focusing on the words of the article he
posted.

But it's interesting: Curtis thinks you're a narcissist,
but Barry and I are not; I think Barry's a narcissist, but
you're not; you think Barry's not a narcissist (don't know
whether you think I am).

Nobody else has weighed in and said they don't think
Barry's a narcissist, so I guess everyone else agrees
with me...