Turque Bernstein great , best, funny and only possible response to
Buck's "Force"post --here another one:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" dhamiltony2k5@ wrote:

> > It could also signal a new fundamental force of nature, and
> > the most radical change in physics for decades...
Dear Buck, can happen to everybody,  you're mixing it up with Higgs
boson, the so called "God's particle"
The Higgs Boson - A one page explanation! Simulated Higgs particle decay
in the ATLAS <http://www.cern.ch/atlas>  detector.  For the latest on
the Higgs race, there's a nice summary on the Cosmic Variance blog.
http://tinyurl.com/b6oqre
> > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13000253
>
> Radical? Yup, I can see myself changing pretty much
> everything about my life based on this.  :-)
>
> "The team was analysing data from collisions between
> protons and their anti-matter counterparts antiprotons.
> In these collisions, particles known as W bosons are
> produced, along with a pair of "jets" of other particles."how about
that: Simpson: Tiger away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdBn5G7Y2RA
> The thing is, these supposedly "new" particles are
> not new at all. They've been around since at least
> 1957, and in fact had their own musical on Broadway:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exGJsv6ZNlo
nothing can beat Leonard Bernstein [:x]
  but I hope you'll not close your eyes to this beauty..
Viviana Cavaliere of the Tevatron's CDF collaboration explains her
group's new result in a talk April 6 at Fermilab.lol what a PR scheme
> :-)
>Btw
"Bashing clocks together at nearly the speed of light, and from the
broken parts that fall out,"    Feynman about accelerator physics"
trying to understand what a clock is and how it works.'
The Tevatron, which is slated to shut down for good in the fall
<http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=tevatron-shutdown>
http://tinyurl.com/3kefjha
U.S. Department of Energy (DoE) had decided against a proposed
three-year extension of the collider. How lucky this find should come...
just thinking load [:D] Fermilab would have needed an extra $35m per
year to operate the Tevatron into 2014.
see  No extra time for US particle laborig.paper

publ.paper
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1102.3374v1
video lecture (see photo)
http://vmsstreamer1.fnal.gov/Lectures/WC/110406Cavaliere/main.htm?layout\
=default&type=ms&archived=visible&bandwidth=high&audioonly=no
http://tinyurl.com/3d2lhmk