--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > > She lied.
> >
> > She told the truth, as usual. Barry's lying, also
> > as usual.
>
> Note that when Judy begins referring to herself in the
> 3rd person she is always lying and on the edge of a
> complete breakdown.

Gee, thanks for your concern, az, but neither is
the case.

> It's sad actually. Very sad.

You know, if you want to worry about somebody referring to
themselves in the third person, may I suggest you pick one
who *titles threads* (and churches) after himself?

The Church of Blame Everything On Barry
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/234509

The Church of Blame Everything On Barry update
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/234513

The Church of Blame Everything On Barry -- Our Credo
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/234514

The Barry Revelations (A metaphysical analysis of B.D.S.)

The Sooper-Dooper Church Of Barry, Unreformed
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/206291

Barry's statement of fact
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/184404

Harmless Barry the Bard
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/153184

Suggestions for new ways to put Barry down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/152386

(This last one's especially scary. He's
actually having a conversation with himself
in his thread title.)

Hi. My name is Barry. (Hi, Barry.) I'm a Windows 7 user
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/235637

<giggle>