From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Bhairitu
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 11:30 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fwd: Fw: SNOPES EXPOSED---Finally

Problem with some left wingers is they are too polite, believe that
elections actually work (should know better by now) and are sometimes
very naive (but not quite as much as many right wingers.). That said I
would be wary of using one source, Snopes.com, as your arbiter of
truth. One can often sort out the truth on your own and sometimes the
"published truth" turns out later to be wrong. I think some people just
want their anal retentive world neat and tidy but being an artist I
don't mind my world being a little messy.

Another good place to check on political issues is http://www.factcheck.org/