--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

I'm so glad you picked up on this Steve!

It is one of the most wonderful uses of technology isn't it?  The way the
mother (sometimes the father) waddles in with talons balled up to gather them
together to keep them warm is one of the cutest most tender things I have ever
seen.  And the fact that it is all live rather than manically edited for
action, action, action, as in most animal shows, makes watching them such a Zen
privileged.  How about seeing the mother and father delicately feeding them
with that linoleum cutter beak!  The whole thing is magic.  For those who want
to check it out:

http://www.raptorresource.org/