Comment from a non-FFL member friend on this thread:

I think putting down gangji was in appropriate and unnecessary. she may not
be his cup of tea but seems to have a following of people who get a lot out
of her.

also,,, adyahanti is a good speaker but what value is it long term... my exp
is that he describes the exp of realization and also what needs to be done.
in terms of coming out of denial. embracing the dark side and investigating
belief systems.

he basically said what B katie says. " the only suffering is un investigated
beliefs", but he gives no way really that is systematic for people to go in
and deal with the shadow side or all the thoughts......

I need

I want

 I should

he shouldn't etc

he helped someone with "atma vichara" who am I, and encouraged someone to
ask themselves what is my deepest fears etc. this I felt was going in the
right direction and helpful.

its still nice to hear this kind of satsang.. good to have understanding as
well

this wont make sense to you unless you are really caught in the suffering
like someone of the questioners last night.. I really could relate and
thansk God I have katie, the sedona method and shadow work. just doing "who
am I " or lsitening to advatia talks are good entertainment but for going
deep into mental patterns to release them. I think a lot more needs to be
done. he seemed to say the say thing but doesnt give much direction.