thx,...curious statements in Genesis. Satan is associated with the Tree (of
knowledge and experience); whereas YHVH is associated with outright acceptance
of His Deity-ship. Due to the supposed Fall of Adam and Eve, a voice says "now
they're like us".(now you've got to learn things for yourself).
My take on this: The culprit here is YHVH, not Satan. Satan's position is that
people have to learn on their own through evolution, contrasting Good vs Evil,
and acquiring Knowledge.
YHVH's position is that humans were supposed to bypass the learning process
altogether and accept Him as Lord.
Sounds like MMY - something like..."just accept what I say and you'll be happy".

http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/horned-demon.jpg