--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> >> And oh those poor Bonder people.  What are we going to do for
> >> them?  That embodiment stuff.
> >
> > What's your beef with embodiment? Are you suggesting that spiritual
> > awakening should involve being disembodied?
>

> Why do you think Unity Consciousness is called videha-mukti, "bodiless (or
> "disembodied") liberation"?
>
> (it's a trick question)
> --
>
> videha        mfn. bodiless , incorporeal ; deceased , dead.

Because as one begins to identifiy oneself with Brahman, then one realizes that
one is 'Beyond the body'...
So, when one realizes and identifies with Brahman, wholeness...then one
experiences oneself as the energy or force which animates the body of all
things...
That energy or force is called: Atma or soul...
R.