yes I do agree and it is not for me

I love living in Fairfield because we have been here so long and
have so many friends here and it is small town living at its finest
very easy. You give up amenties but they are close by if you need
them. Not like some cities but enough to get by  it is very sweet
but the whole TMO thing makes me feel so jailed in this town. I try
to just stay away from it . I am sure in some big city I would feel
jailed by traffic or something else. I do feel very safe here which
goes a long way these days , but yes I think it has always been this
way the weak are around MMY. They may be brillant but they cant
think for themselves at all and are happy to blindly follow a
master. Does he take advantage of that probably why would he want to
waste his energy going up against all the non believers.
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, pibssmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > I think that MMY knows these outlandish schemes wont get
achieved
> > time after time year after year , but in effect it is some
technique
> > for his true believer type die hard followers. I am not one and
get
> > angry when these relative goals dont occur and dont really want
> > be a part to this cult anymore that follows a master no matter
what
> > he says whether it happens on the relative plane or not but I
have
> > to belive he knows what he is doing and it gets his followers to
> > know his wishes and to strive for them as goals. If not then he
> > would be so angry at everything we had not done or achieved by
now
> > he would have shut us down a long time ago way before England.
> > Hopefully someone tells him we dont even have 500 in the domes
> > period no less to fly and 2,000 to live in Vedic City is our Ru
> > population or not even with everyone doing other techniques etc
and
> > we are not leaving our mortgage homes for some prefab structure.
It