<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:

> You post more than I do here Ravi so I don't know what you are talking
about with the "lies have to be repeated over and over"  and you have
little use for words pitch.  Obviously you feel the same desire to
express yourself here as I do.

> And for using spiritual terms as an excuse for rude behavior... I
can't think of a greater disservice to the ideas you claim to value.
You represent the worst use of spiritual ideas, as an excuse to act out
your rude drama on strangers.

I think you have taken offense at my word "lies" - lies as in
accidental, the relative reality, the samsaara. So the number of posts
is irrelevant here, is the focus on accidental or essential is the key.
I find your and others deception equally rude and downright offensive.
> As far as being full of love, I believe it is you who is fooling
himself.  You come across here as one of the least compassionate loving
people in the group.  The subtext is that because you have a special
state of mind, you don't have to be considerate to others.  All that
"beloved" nonsense is just a smoke screen.

That's your opinion and feel free to wallow in it. From my perspective I
see people in this indulging their whores (intellect) and insulting my
beloved and I have to respond accordingly. May be you don't see it as
love and compassion but your ideas of what love and compassion seems
bullshit to me, compassion doesn't mean acting kind and nice in all
situations - that shows an insecure person who wants others approval, I
have no such pretenses.
> But you have made some fans here, so party on with the Ravi is so much
more "whatever" than anyone else routine.
I am always having a party with my beloved, I don't need any fans. You
can keep them they are all very impressed with the magic and charm you
weave with your words. Not everyone has an ability to cut through crap.