> I simply can't wait for the first TB TMer here to repeat
> the bullshit that the TMO never claimed that people would
> be able to fly after taking the TM-Siddhis course:

As I noted, no TMer ever uttered that bullshit; that's
Barry's bullshit.

What some of us *have* pointed out is that while the
TMO did say one would be able to fly after taking the
course (at least prior to the requirement to sign a "no
guarantees" understanding when applying), it didn't say
*how long* after. IOW, as far as I'm aware, it has never
said one would walk out of the course being able to fly
(or perform any other of the siddhis). The time frame was
always left undefined.

I can't read the small print on the poster to the left.
The poster on the right describes hopping, albeit
misleadingly, and refers to it as "levitation" (on the
grounds that hopping is the "first stage" of levitation):

"Highly developed mind-body coordination verified by
direct experience of LEVITATION--command of the law of
gravity whereby the body lifts up, moves forward and
gently touches down--inner experience of great freedom
and bliss, release of deep stress."

But the above doesn't actually say one will be able to
do what it describes, much less hover or fly at will,
much less be able to do it upon leaving the course. (It
isn't even a complete sentence--there's no verb.)

I'd be really surprised if that very careful wording
hadn't been decreed by movement lawyers.