--Actually, I think "A Course In Miracles" is refering to our
relationship with other humans, and the transcendence of judgement,
and ego; in the "Holy Instant" when we realize the other and
ourselves, as the same, as one.

I'm not sure how to guide you in your relationships with the rats(are
you sure they're not just big mice) and wasps.
If you could make eye contact with one of these creatures even for an
instant, perhaps there could be some 'bonding' and recognition of the
desire to live, breath and be free..

Also, I found some interesting tidbits, on Unity Consciousness:

Subject: 'Will' of God (vs: phi compression/compassion as "ALIGN
YOURSELF" into ONE), Tue, 30 Nov 1999 From: "James Barrett"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, To: dan raven beth ray mary....

What do you think of this concept? This is what came last night after
reading (reduce God to
a Geometry) in one of your notes sent to me. It came in dream time.
James

Will of God

What does the statement align or surrender to the will of God mean?

Jesus said; "aligned with the One are the compassionate, upon them
shall be compassion."

I am suggesting that the will of God is manifested as relationships to
PHI.
If you align your heart and body to this relationship, which has no
destructive patterns inherent, then your consciousness rises to a
level of
being one with God.

"Love is a golden mansion in which the King of Eternity homes the
entire
family of creation. And at God's command, love is a mystic fire that
can
melt the grossness of the cosmos into the invisible substance of
eternal
Love." This from Reflections on Love, Written in 1940 by Paramahansa
Yogananda.

He writes in Divine Romance " Just as oil is present in every part of
the
olive, so love permeates every part of Creation."

So Love is in everything and is the energy or substance or God, but he
continues in the same book in the next lines, " The satisfaction of
love is
not in the feeling itself, but in the joy that feeling brings. Love
gives joy
We love love because it gives us such intoxicating happiness. So it is
not
the ultimate; the ultimate is bliss.

God is, ever-existing, ever conscious, ever-new bliss" " from joy we
have come, in joy we live and have our being, and in that sacred joy we
will one day melt again." He continues; "All The divine emotions-love,
compassion, courage, self-sacrifice, humility ­ would be meaningless
without joy. Joy means exhilaration, an expression of the ultimate
Bliss.

" Man's experience of joy originates in the brain, in the subtle
center of
God (amygdala)­ consciousness that the yogis call the thousand- petal
lotus. Yet the actual feeling of this joy is experienced not in the
head but in
the heart." The Divine Romance" by Paramahansa Yogananda

The early Sufi texts states, that "the Heart is the seat of God when
opened,
but a tomb when closed".

So the key lies in the heart, the fourth chakra, awaiting you to find
it and
then open it. But open it to what and what is the KEY?

" The fourth energy center is the Heart chakra or Anahatam, which
literally means 'unstruck or unbeaten' like the transcendental sound,
which
is constant, just as the heart beats constantly. It is located in the
spinal
column, directly behind the center of the chest, at the heart level.
It is
connected physiologically with the heart plexus of nerves. It is
depicted as
a twelve-petalled lotus, green in color with a six-pointed star and is
inscribed with the letter ya. It is associated with creative power,
unconditional love and compassion, and the ability to over come fate.
In
the writings of the Siddhas, anahata is said to be where one's
thoughts and
desires are forfilled. With its awakening, one becomes a master over
the
situations of life. One no longer depends upon fate to determine one's
conscious will." This is from the book, Babaji and the 18 Siddha Kriya
Yoga Tradition by M. Govindan, M.A.

We have found over and over that when the heart opens to another or
feels awe the relationships of the echo's coming from the heart are is
PHI relationship or proportion.

Phi Relationships are found not only the architecture of nature, this
includes man but in the fractal nature of atomic structure.

The more we look in to it the more we find the fractal signature of PHI
proportions in the structures of all physical and inanimate things like
crystals. The mechanics of Quantum object appears to even have this
relationship in their actions. The Geometry of why this might be so is
easy
to understand for it allows for activity beyond the speed of light,
and God
it if anything beyond this limitation.

It states that we are made in His image and likeness.

"In this state (bliss), all the necessities having been attained and
the
ultimate aim effected, the heart becomes perfectly purified and
instead of
merely reflecting the spiritual light, actively manifests the same.
Man,
being thus consecrated or anointed by the Holy Spirit, becomes Christ,
the
anointed Savior. Entering the kingdom of Spiritual Light, he becomes
the
Son of God.

In this state man comprehends his self as a fragment of the Universal
Holy
Spirit, and, abandoning the vain idea of his separate existence,
unifies
himself with the Eternal spirit; that is, becomes one and the same
with God
the Father.

This Unification of Self with God is Kaivalya, which is the Ultimate
Object of all created beings." From The Holy Science", by Swami Sri
Yukteswar.

Again I will allow the Master to point the way. Jesus said; "aligned
with
the One (God) are the compassionate, upon them shall be compassion."

This alignment takes place in the heart, the main oscillator of the
body,
which entrains the other body systems, the cells, and the DNA/RNA
matrix. When sustained this entrainment completes a physical
entrainment
to the will of God. Your consciousness then is one with the All mighty
Universal Intelligence.

This process is teachable and learnable. It is the core to the wisdom
of
Heart / Emotional Intelligence.

It is the learning of the feeling of what compassionate music played
in and
from the heart, feels like.

Then being aware to recall that feeling at will till your ego will
surrenders
and entrains to the Will of God and you are with bliss in Unity
awareness.

James Barrett

Nevada City, California November 11, 1999

More on this at:

www.heartbeat2000.com

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --'A Course in Miracles', claims that unity, is the basis of
> miracles, and that any 'healing' occurs when 'Unity' is experienced;
> by definition, this experience of unity, mentioned in the Course,
> happens when the ego is transcended, when the 'body' and thoughts of
> seperation, cease, and spirit cognizes spirit. atma cognizes Atma.
>
> ----So I will be healed when I kill the rats and wasps? Or they will
be healed?  Or I should just make reallly really good friends with
them. Invite them in, set places at the table and even keep a few of
each in my pockets?