--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Has anyone else lately been experiencing a significant acceleration of
> > change lately? Things one is accustomed to suddenly evaporating, leading to
> > large expansion of the degrees of freedom of choice -- with each new
> > decisional direction "ah, thats the ticket" itself getting quickly shredded
> > -- and realizing that that "ticket" was a triple E ride to nowhere --
> > imposing extreme flexibility and affording the  happy opportunity to just
> > sit back and just enjoy the shredding of permanence?
>

> Thank you Dr. Milton Erickson.  that is an excellent induction.

Hey, Curtis, you've delved into hypnosis? What do you think
of Sirhan Sirhan's claim that he was hypnotised into killing
Robert Kennedy?

The Woman in a Polka-Dot Dress:
goo.gl/w0as6

I think I read somewhere that, contrary to the common view,
you can't be hypnotised into doing anything against your will.