Curtis,

In light of the concept "quantum foam" it's become difficult for me to believe
in "nothing."  Every where, every time we look, we find some THING.....even if
it's not "there" long enough to say it was "here" with our timing apparatus
that's limited by the uncertainty principle.  A particle appears as if out of
nowhere from the foam, but we know it was but an artifact of a more subtle
field's processing.  No one is speculating that the quantum foam has yet a more
subtle field supporting it, but it would be a good guess that it's elephants
and turtles all the way down unendingly.

To me, this is the physical basis of the omnipresence of God -- meaning:
there's structure and thingness no matter how subtle the eyes of the looker --
this is the lesson of the metaphor of Brahma going down the lotus stalk and
finally giving up on ever having found the source -- Vishnu.  Out of that
structure (laws obeyed) in the quantum foam, I'm expecting that one day they're
going to find ABSOLUTE linking between the qualities of those structures and
the grossly manifest.  That is:  we can follow the flap of the butterfly's
wings all the way to the hurricane hitting Miami. And I'm guessing that all our
eternal truths will be upheld by that structure -- that's my faith in my
scientific religiousity, plain and simple.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>