____________________________________
 From: wle...@aol.com
To: r...@searchsummit.com
Sent: 5/10/2011 12:46:48  P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Re: Tell Congress to NOT End Oil  Subsidies( depleation allowances)

Tat would raise taxes on us all by costing more to extract oil for us  all.
1 & 2 no corporation  ever  finally  really pays  a tax its always passed
on to the consumer. #3 by raising taxes to any  company all our prices go up.
4 increase the supply by drilling prices fall  supply & demand curves.
Invert in companies making profits & the have  & enjoy the dividends etc.
The oil depletion is an allowance as is deprecation on any hard non  liquid
asset thus justified, I understand.
The real culprit is OPEC sue them as an illegal cartel etc, That would
help us all in promoting free enterprise & competition in the area of  pricing,
I understand.
Respectfully  to all here, Bill Leed

In a message dated 5/10/2011 12:29:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,