Good grief, Barry, CHANGE THE RECORD. Or if you can't
say anything new, at least take a stab at addressing
some of the self-contradictions and inconsistencies
in the stock rants you repeat so relentlessly. Maybe
attempting to resolve the conflicts will enable you
to come up with something you haven't said before.

For example:

--Here you are decrying attachment, but your endless
reiteration of the same tired old criticisms of
others and boasts about your own purported freedom
from the behaviors you criticize is a blatant
demonstration of *your* attachment to those
criticisms and boasts, to your views of how people
should behave and think and to your image of yourself
as the exemplar of those views.

--You criticize what you perceive as proselytizing,
yet you yourself are constantly proselytizing for
your own views, the *same* views, over and over and
OVER again.

--One of your other stock rants is against what you
call "hierarchical thinking," the idea that *this*
behavior or approach to spirituality is "better" than
*that* one. Yet in this present rant and many others,
you characterize people who behave the way you think
they should as "spiritually mature" and those who don't
as "spiritual adolescents." How is that not an example
of the very "hierarchical thinking" you claim to
deplore?

--You say "beliefs are like clothes...Why get attached
to yesterday's outfit, or last season's style?" But
there's been no indication in your posts that *you*
change *your* beliefs. Same old, same old, ever since
I first encountered you on alt.m.t.

These should get you started. Try examining *yourself*
for a change instead of always putting others under the
microscope. Not only would that be more interesting to
the rest of us than your incessant and monotonous
complaints about what you see, you might find it
enhances your own spiritual growth to explore some new
territory.

That's 50 and out for me.