On May 11, 2011, at 10:04 PM, Ravi Yogi wrote:

> God Vaj, you being the Buddhist should know the "sitting lazily" metaphor.
> How you can convert this to calling TM'ers lazy and indulging in a mood
> making feat is just beyond me.

Have you seen the many photos and the occasional videos of the experts in TM in
Vedic City nodding off? How about the Domer sleepers? Willytex has kept a photo
of some college-aged dome-kid snoozin' in a Lazy Boy for ages. Where yo' been?

I gotta tell ya kiddo, they ain't noddin' off 'coz daze in some samadhi. Daze
uh fallin' asleep.

Lazy is the perfect word. That's why giveabighand could share much with
posterity, if he is willing to simply share.

--

giveabighand, come to think of it, you should digitize and then torrent-stream
ASAP, at least until you find out if Wikileaks will take your contribution to