Forbes solves White House Situation Room photo mystery.

With 2.2 million views on Flickr and counting, the White House Situation Room
photo is living up to all the adjectives.  It's been called iconic, riveting,
the defining photo of Barack Obama's presidency.   It is the antithesis to the
not-to-be released Osama bin Laden death photo.

The White House Situation Room Internet Meme:

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/hf45hfd/obama-playing-playstation#content