So now it can be told. This is how petty little western dzogchen boys
play in the yard. I'm sure Namkhai finds you amazing. Bet you can
show him "what is what". Bet you even have an Italian nickname
now.

It would certainly be appropriate for a fawning Mukpo lover.

……………………………………………………………………….

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> Marshy's first enlightened one spoke thus:
>
> "Maharishi never, to my eyes anyway, seemed, as an individual
celestial or angelic in any way whatsoever—although it could (and
did) seem as if one were in the presence of an archangel—but that
was just the vibe I think [ROFLOL]. Maharishi was very much a biological
man [no, so it isn't so!]. But his entire being, his entire existence,
was IMO orchestrated by immortal intelligences which first made him
glorious, brilliant, and near infallible, and then, when these same gods
cruelly and gratuitously abandoned him (to the extent that they no
longer continued to uphold his superior status in the universe—they
at some point either were unable to do this, or they determined they
were not going to do this), Maharishi was left to his vanity,
immaturity, weakness, and corruption. [Towards the end, Maharishi lost
his objectivity with regard to both himself, and reality—this at
least is my reading of the spiritual downward spiral he and his Movement
took, say, during the last 20 years of his life.]"