Nope: first, on an ultimate Absolute level, there is no Soul. I'm a Buddhist
philosophically. What makes the "me" is a bunch of non-local components without
a centered "I". Conventional individuality is a conglomeration of components,
tendencies, and unfulfilled desires that can be located (conventionally) in a
set of bodies.  For example, if SSRS were carrying a GPS connected to the
internet, we could say, "yes, he's located at a certain latitude and
longitude". However, as to an "I" at the center of one's consciousness, this is
delusional and nonlocal.
Babaji...I'm (and others); are just telling you the "story" on what various TMO
TB's believe, staring from the top -> down with MMY and Jerry. Indeed, this
dogma says that "one" (a set of subtle bodies or what some call "the Soul")
does indeed go out of existence, relatively speaking. In your discourse below,
you're using the term "Soul" to denote an individual, finite exitence,
conventionally speaking. E.g. MMY vs Ramana are conventional personalities, on
a relative level.  The teachings of the TMO for the most part (apart from a few
cherry picked statements); point to non-existence of such relative existences
among those in CC or higher.
Again, this is TMO crap. Why believe it? Choose your own path among many
options. What's your choice?...whatever..fine with me.  MMY is dead.  His
Holiness Bevan is a nutcase. Don't believe what he says.  .