--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> This is the guy Mahesh stole his formulas from, according to one of
> Balraj's students. His medicines were supposed to be used and made
> available to everyone, inexpensively. Mahesh tried to patent them and
> then sold them for very high prices (unusual for Ayurvedic medicines).
>
> Yet another story, as when given the opportunity do good in the
> world, Mahesh would instead look after his own best interests, even
> if it meant others would suffer greatly.
>
> Dr. Raju tells many stories about the lechery and destruction caused
> by the Maharishi.

I believe that there is a group of  TM'ers (possibly TB's) with money in
Fairfield who see Dr.  Raju regularly - getting lengthy PK in India at his
clinic, taking the meds. etc.  I have heard he is very skilled and effective.
And a good person.

Sadly, due to the contamination possibility with all things from India,
Ayurvedic preparations are pretty much a non-issue, unless Dr. Ladd uses plants
grown here and under supervision.