--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[...]
> Did you know that the Taliban summarily executed whole opium growing
families and had the opium problem maintained to a low ebb.  Under the
US occupation opium production however has reached an all time high
this year with Afghanistan producing 70% of the world's opium and
heroin. These factoids come from the Senate Oversight Committee's notes
on 'proposals' to make opium producers likely targets for American
strikes.  However, Rumsfeld himself, the old goat, has prevented or
sought to prevent such targets, while most of the money which funds
terrorist activity in the world comes from opium production. Try to
tell me that Satan is not the hidden voice in our government.

So... what are the opium *producers* like? Are they different somehow
from the rest of the farmers in Afghanistan?