And I thought it is over- let this cup pass from me;...........
All the sets for the film conveniently designed for adaptation to an
upcoming video game?Does it comes after a computer game add-on for
popular first-person shooter Counter Strike   that was shared on the
internet this month to allow video gamers to recreate the attack on Bin
Laden's compound?
Hurt Locker director Kathryn Bigelow to make movie about killing of
Osama bin Laden                           From:                  AFP
May 25, 2011         1:22PM
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/arts/hurt-locker-director-kathryn-b\
igelow-to-make-movie-about-killing-of-osama-bin-laden/story-e6frg8pf-122\
6062657723
http://tinyurl.com/3jfxho8
It is understood King Arthur and Star Wars actor Joel Edgerton is
negotiating to play one of the SEALs, but no rumours have yet surfaced
as to who will play Bin Laden.

This will never end.......