MMY makes hope. 3-4 years ago an old TM-Teacher called me, she was
listening to the Satellite Channel with News from MMY organisations
every day. And one day it was told that a day in June that Year (I
cannot remember the exact day) Heaven of Earth should rise. Pretty
much like what has been saying about Sat Yoga these days. The TM-
Teacher really believed that the world would change from that date,
that she the next morning would wake up to a New World. Because that
was what MMY had said. I do not know in what way she reacted when it
did not happen, because I went to be a Non Grata person in the TMO.
But I guess that MMYs devotees are clinging to what ever hope MMY is
sending out, because they cannot face the reality that maybe - maybe -
 MMY is wrong.
Ingegerd

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>