--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Nothing wrong with the conjunction to turn it into one
> > sentence.  I don't think it is that hard to understand.
>
> Compound sentences are fine, but you should put a comma
> (or a semicolon) between them (in this case, after "fact
> of life").
>
> Speaking of conspiracies, have you heard that Alex Jones
> agrees with Jerome Corsi that Donald Trump is secretly
> working with the White House to discredit Republicans?

Corsi believes he has irrefutable documentation for his book "Where's the Birth
Certificate" that alleges Obama was born in Kenya but IMO his allegation that
Trump helped Obama is nothing more than unsupported rumor-mongering. Jonathan
Kay would call Corsi a conspiracy crank, because Corsi, does in fact have a
long history of promoting conspiracies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi

It's easy to dismiss Corsi with the label "crank" as Kay would have us do, but
name calling should not be used to dissuade us from making an honest inquiry to
either prove or disprove what a "crank" has to say.

What if it turns out that 911 was an inside job hatched by Neo-cons to pass the
Patriot Act and you woke up in prison one day because you broke a secret law?
Sen. Ron Wyden offered amendments to re-authorization of the Patriot Act that
would ban any Administration's ability to keep a "secret law" or internal
interpretation of the Patriot Act classified but it failed, so now you're in
jail and you don't know why. I suppose it wouldn't have mattered whether you
believed 911 Truthers or not, it's the same jail, Truther or not. It's pains me
to say it, but nowadays, I am more willing to trust a Truther dishing bullshit
for a buck than my government lusting for power, conquest and empire.

http://wyden.senate.gov/newsroom/press/release/?id=34eddcdb-2541-42f5-8f1d-19234030d91e
http://tinyurl.com/3rdbwam

The Patriot Act, a parasitic Rosemary's Baby, was illicitly conceived by
Neo-cons prior to 911 and delivered for GWB's signature October 26, 2001.
Nurtured with blood and treasure, the Patriot Act has grown powerful enough to
destroy all civil liberties, squash dissent, punish with secret laws, and
impoverish our nation with endless war. Thanks to the stroke of a mechanical
pen and an absent President, your get out of jail free card has been revoked.

http://polidics.com/cia/how-to-scare-the-shit-out-of-america-and-make-them-do-anything.html#comments
http://tinyurl.com/dj27n4

Corsi's Swift Boating of John Kerry was painful to watch, mostly because Kerry
is a Pussy.