--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
Ten
> Goddesses prefer to eat. Now there's a racy subject.
>
> Yeah, don't make it the 'spiritual' stuff that people focus on-
just
> focus your energy on each dish and write a small universe about
it.
> Keep it fluid and you might come up with something.
>

> ----You may have a winner. I'll save this and think it over..

I have found some people just have books inside them waiting to be
written. I believe you are one of them. Particularly because you
have rich outer knowledge of cooking, rich inner knowledge of gods,
goddessses, and demons, and the ability to write about both in an
entertaining and coherent way. We should all be so fortunate. Just
don't quit your day job and best of luck!